Welcome to The Disruptors, the podcast about today, tomorrow and the future of humanity. We bring today’s top minds to discuss the future they are creating. From genetic engineering to manned space travel, AI and automation to factory farming, education and healthcare, the purpose of this podcast is to not only predict the future, but to create it.
I started The Disruptors to bring together scientists, startups, innovators and thought leaders to have thoughtful discussions on the direction of our species. I believe we engineer the future we envision and by working together as one, we can build a better world.
About the founder
Matt Ward is a serial entrepreneur, startup advisor, business coach and occasional investor that’s helped thousands build, grow and scale successful startup companies through his efforts with FBA ALLSTARS and The Syndicate podcast.
Thanks to three successful exits of companies he founded, Matt now works primarily as an advisor, business coach and speaker focused on helping innovators create massively scalable, sustainable change in the world through startups.
Matt’s a top writer on Medium.com, author of Gods of the Valley – How Today’s Tech Giants Monopolize the Future and has been featured in Mattermark Daily, The Next Web, Inc, VentureBeat, Think Growth, Hackernoon among others, including 35+ podcasts.
Follow me on Twitter: @mattwardio and on Youtube
- 120. The Epic Battle Between Technologists and Naturalists Trying to Stop Climate Change | Charles Mann
- 88. AI, Apple, Autonomous Vehicles and Reducing 51% of CO2 Emissions | Kevin Surace
- 93. The Importance of Internet Censorship, Power of Authoritarianism and Collapse of Digital Advertising | Ben Hammersley of Wired UK
- 105. George Church on Synthetic Biology, Climate Change and the SUPERHUMAN Genome Project
- 81. Blockchain, Isolationism, Space Exploration and the Future of Nations | David Orban of Singularity University
- 89. Avoiding Apocalypse by Doubling Down on Team Human and Reinventing 21st Century Business | Douglas Rushkoff
Goals for the podcast
- Make this sustainable so we’re able to continue: we’re at 26 patrons. We need to reach 300 to cover costs and livable minimum wage.
- Help create 1000 startups as a direct result of the podcast
- Reach 10M individuals worldwide (people NEED to know what our guests are working on – education is the ultimate cure to ignorance and hate)
The Disruptors is made possible by the generosity of its readers and listeners. If you find our mission of exploring the edges of human understanding useful or meaningful, please consider supporting the show.
You can support us directly via Patreon, via Paypal, via DonorBox/Stripe, by donating Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies below or just bookmark this Amazon link and use it when you make purchases. We earn a small commission on each sale (at no extra cost to you).
If you care about our mission and work, please support our efforts – you are deciding whether or not we can continue and how much of an impact we can make
If you’re economically okay and can afford an extra coffee without breaking the bank consider helping us keep the lights on and continue to be able to pursue our mission of creating a better world through innovation, insight and education. NOTE: We also accept checks, cryptocurrency and any other form of donation you care to make. Click here for more details see about supporting us.
Referrals are awesome too: Share The Disruptors with a friend, leave us a review on iTunes or ClickThisToTweet and share our message with the world!
PS. The ABSOLUTE BEST THING you can do for us is to refer The Disruptors to a friend. Stay awesome, seize the day. Let’s build a better world!
Special thanks to Bensound.com for our intro and outro music: A new beginning