55. The 5 Trends Transforming Future of Work | Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan (@jacobm) is an author, speaker, futurist and host of the Future of Work podcast His latest book, The Future of Work: Attract New Talent, Build Better Leaders, and Create a Competitive Organization, explores how the workplace is changing and was endorsed by business leaders such as the Chairman of KPMG, CEO of Whirlpool, CEO of Intuit, CEO of SAP, CEO of Schneider Electric, Gary Hamel, and many others. Jacob also co-founded the FOW Community which is a network of the world’s most forward thinking organizations who come together to explore the future of work. He frequently speaks at conferences and events all over the world and contributes to media publications such as Forbes, the WSJ, USA Today, INC Magazine, CNN, and many others. He is also the author of The Employee Experience Advantage: How to Win the War for Talent by Giving Employees the Workspaces they Want, the Tools they Need, and a Culture They Can Celebrate [spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=18590624″ width=”100%” height=”200px” theme=”light” playlist=”false” playlist-continuous=”false” autoplay=”false” live-autoplay=”false” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”false” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”] Subscribe on Apple Podcast | Google Podcast | Android | Overcast | Spotify | Youtube You can listen right here on iTunes In our wide-ranging conversation, we cover many things, including:
- How AI and automation affect the jobs of tomorrow
- The five big trends transforming the future of work
- Why Jacob is optimist about the direction of the economy and workforce
- How China’s social scoring system works and why it may be Minority Report
- Why the future isn’t set in stone and what we can do about it
- When we’ll be working full time in VR
- How companies and work policies are adapting to the modern world
- Is college still necessary and relevant today?
- Which countries are best poised to succeed in future
- Why the social system may need to change and why UBI isn’t the answer
Make a Donation to Support The Disruptors
Superhuman Brain Nootropics
Daniel Schmachtenberger (prev on podcast) and the folks at Neurohacker are some of THE smartest biohackers on the planet, and their Qualia’s line of brain-enhancing nootropics make it obvious why. Get $15% off ANY order, or 50% OFF 1st order and 15% OFF ALL orders if you order a subscription with Coupon Code: DISRUPTORS. At Disruptors, we’re big on health and biohacking for a reason!