164. Mars, Michael Jackson, Impeaching Trump and the Grand Unified Theory of Everything | Howard Bloom
Howard Bloom (@howardXbloom) is a bestselling polymath, author, ex-music publicist for Styx, Prince and Billy Joel and the Founder of the Space Development Steering Committee, a group focused on space new deal of colonizing the Moon and space-based solar power, among many other things.
Howard is the author of seven books, incl: The Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition Into the Forces of History, Global Brain: The Evolution of Mass Mind from the Big Bang to the 21st Century, The Genius of the Beast: A Radical Re-Vision of Capitalism, The God Problem: How A Godless Cosmos Creates, The Muhammad Code: How a Desert Prophet Gave You ISIS, al Qaeda, and Boko Haram–or How Muhammad Invented Jihad and others…
He has been called “next in a lineage of seminal thinkers that includes Newton, Darwin, Einstein,[and] Freud,” by Britain’s Channel4 TV and “the next Stephen Hawking” by Gear Magazine, appeared on over 510 radio stations, and was formerly on faculty of NYU.
Howard is a member of the New York Academy of Sciences, the National Association for the Advancement of Science, the American Psychological Society, the Academy of Political Science, and the Human Behavior and Evolution Society.
[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=20993752″ width=”100%” height=”200px” theme=”light” playlist=”false” playlist-continuous=”false” autoplay=”false” live-autoplay=”false” chapters-image=”true” episode-image-position=”right” hide-logo=”true” hide-likes=”false” hide-comments=”false” hide-sharing=”false” hide-download=”true”]
Subscribe on Apple Podcast | Google Podcast | Android | Overcast | Spotify | Youtube
You can listen right here on iTunes
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Howard’s unified theory of everything to understand mass movements and the cosmos
- What Howard learned working with Michael Jackson, Prince, Styx, Billy Joel and dozens of more elite musicians
- What spending 15 bed-ridden years taught Howard about life
- Why space holds the key to humanity’s future
- What we can do to fix music, news, and entertainment
- Is democracy broken beyond repair
- The value of being a generalist and an outsider
- How LSD, psychedelics and the 60’s (which Howard helped kick-off) influenced his views of everything
- Why loneliness and isolation is the biggest threat to humanity
- The biggest problem threatening America today
- How loneliness leads to insanity and depression
- Thoughts on consciousness, the cosmos and why the Simulation Theory is wrong
- Is it possible to overcome evolved instincts
- What’s the future of education and where did it go wrong
- Will the future be one of cyberspace and VR
- Why Howard is so anti-Trump and why impeachment is critical, pre-election
Make a Donation to Support The Disruptors
The Disruptors is supported by the generosity of its readers and listeners. If you find our work valuable, please consider supporting us on Patreon, via Paypal or with DonorBox powered by Stripe.